Chin Swee Cave Temple, Genting Highlands

Going to Genting Highland is not my first time. I have been there since I was a kid. But all this while I did not notice that there was a beautiful temple hidden along the way to the peak of Genting Higland. The land was donated by Genting Highland founder and it . When we say hidden, it suppose to be small but this temple is situated on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land.

The first thing I felt once I get down from the car was 'Its cold'. Secondly, 'Its so peaceful' and thirdly 'Its so beautiful'. You want to know why? Scroll down to check out the mesmerizing pictures.











The magnificent Buddha & Quanxin statue.




The most interesting site of this temple is the Journey to Enlightenment. Why? It shows what will happen after death of a person. Depending on their deeds when they was alive. If the person did good they will be going to the heaven and if they did bad, they will be going through the 10 hell chamber.

Why I liked it was because the punishments was not only written but there are also statues and nice architecture so that we can actually capture what the punishments are. I'm sure children will like it.









Now lets go to the Heaven - Only for the good ones ;-)




The temple




Some interesting shots "for me" ;-P






Hopefully, I get a chance to go once again!



Comments

Popular Posts