First Time to Menara KL after 24 years Staying in KL ;-P


The Building It Self
 Sometimes without realising we actually miss visiting some of the crucial places around us. We rather spend thousands of Ringgits to fly to another country to visit their interesting places.

A Pink Welcome

View from Menara KL

Observation Deck
So this time I decide to bring my parents to Menara KL just for the sake of experiencing it. Its their first time also and they are in their six-tees.  

Pony Ride

However after visiting, frankly speaking the place can be done better. Its kinda expensive too. Since I got my ticket from Matta Fair, I find it reasonable. If not...Hmmm..No way!

The view is nice. Other than that they have Pony ride, aquaria and other stuff which are more to children.

But anyhow, I had good time with my parents. That's the most important ;-)


Comments

Popular Posts